By using the Website, you agree to us collecting and using information in accordance with this policy and the requirements of the Greek Law, the European General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and the relevant decisions and acts of the competent supervisory authority.
For the purposes of the GDPR, we consider ourselves to be the “data controller” in relation to any personal information you provide to us or otherwise obtain about you.
Personal Data we collect from you
We collect personal data when you use our services or contact us.
- We keep the information you give us directly during your registration, either in the mandatory registration fields, such as contact information (name, surname, email address and mobile phone number), or in the optional registration fields (date of birth and gender).
- We record through cookies and analyze the frequency of visits to the Website, details about your purchases, whether you benefit from our offers and your possible participation in competitions.
- We record your comments and if there is an incident reported by you, we may need to record your personal information about it, after your specific consent will be requested for this purpose.
- If you contact us directly (by post, e-mail or telephone) and submit a complaint or reply to us, or participate in a competition, we will record the details and all related necessary information, such as e-mails, letters and telephone calls.
Data we receive from third parties
We may receive your personal data from third parties. This can happen when you participate in market surveys or to protect you from fraudulent activities (eg transaction with your stolen credit card).
Collection and use of information
Your decision to disclose your personal data is entirely optional and by doing so you give us your specific consent to use your personal data only for the purposes for which you disclosed it to us. The specific personally identifiable information you may provide to us could reasonably be used by us as permitted by and in accordance with applicable data protection laws to (i) identify you and enable you to use our services (for order management and delivery ) or to assist our Stores in carrying out the delivery of an order or in response to any query. (ii) send promotional and advertising communications to you about us and our products and services through newsletters; (iii) share data with our affiliates, business partners and market research companies to conduct market research and analysis about our services on our behalf. (iv) to support any other purpose stated at the time we collect your information, subject to any preferences you may have indicated. (v) to prevent fraudulent transactions and theft and (vi) to comply with applicable law, governmental request, court order or otherwise protect the rights, property or safety of others.
By participating in our Services you acknowledge and agree to our use of your information in these limited circumstances and for the purposes described.
GDPR defines a set of categories of personal data that are considered “sensitive” and which require special attention from data controllers. This website and any services available from this website do not collect or process sensitive personal data
How we share your personal information
In some cases we may transfer your personal information to carefully selected third parties. We will never pass on your personal information for such purposes unless you have given us permission to do so or we have a legal right to do so.
We use third party service providers for the following services:
- Sending promotional offers.
- Customer satisfaction surveys.
- Customer service via hotline and e-mail.
- Development, support, maintenance and hosting of information systems, including the provision of website hosting.